Summer Break!

I've been at the beach these past few days and am very thankful that blogger lets me pre-write my blog entries! Anyway...I'm going to take the next few days off from blogging and will be back sometime next week.

In the meantime, be sure to go back through my archives to see old posts you may have missed. My little blog is going to be turning three in a few weeks. It's hard to believe I'll be moving into my fourth year of writing Kiss-and-Makeup.

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to do some tidying up around here. I have too many labels that need to be combined or deleted, and I am going to be going through my links soon to weed out now defunct sites. This is my summer project.

And, as always, I need your help. Please email me (asklydia@hotmail.com) or leave a comment. Here's what I need:
  • If you are a blogger and either already link back to me or want to exchange links, please let me know.
  • If there are any suggestions for site improvement you'd like to make, I'm all ears.
  • One of my readers asked me about a guest blogger type of thing. This is something I am open to...but I want to know your thoughts. If you have opinions you want to share and want me to post something as a guest blogger, please contact me. I can't pay you (hell, I don't get paid for doing this as it is!), but you'll have my gratitude for contributing. Again, let me know your thoughts.
Ok--I am turning off my computer and am heading out to the beach. I'll be back soon...I still have tons of stuff to write about and I feel like I'll never get caught up! Enjoy the weekend.

Blog Archive