Gilt Groupe has a Stila Cosmetics sale too

As it happens, Gilt Groupe is having a sale on Stila cosmetics too and if I'm not mistaken, the products offered are almost the same ones Hautelook had and even maybe a couple of dollars less. If you missed the Hautelook sale, check out this one. This sale ends 7/22.

Gilt Groupe is an online private community. You can get there by invitation only and membership is free. Click on the image, it's my personal invitation link!



Maybe I'll check out this Gilt Groupe sale too. But yeah, I did ordered a couple of items from HauteLook (one of the Barbie palettes and a lipgloss). I don't think I spent more than USD $35 including shipping (I saved like $25. Great way to be introduced to Stila Cosmetics, hehe).

Later my bbs!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive