Look: Soft Peach with 88 Shades Palette

Today I went shopping: "Back to school" tax-free sale! (Just 3 days, oyeron boricuas!!!). As you can imagine, lines at the bookstores and other places were craaaaaazy. Thank God there were almost no line at the school supply store I go every year. Tomorrow, well, my oldest need new slacks and sweaters (as school uniform), so I think I will need to get up early...much, much early. o__O. I had on a bright blue shirt and wanted my makeup to complement it so I decided to go peach. I used the 88-piece makeup palette.

Here are the colors I used (remember to click on the pics for a bigger version):


CLOSE UP

3/4 parts of the lid

Outer 1/4 part of the lid
Crease
Browbone

The look:









Product breakdown:

FACE
Borghese Prima Viso Primer of cheeks
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer on my T-zone and part of cheeks
MAC Full Coverage foundation in NC35 as concealer only where needed (under my eyes and planes of the cheeks)
L'oreal True Match Foundation in N4 Buff Beige
L'oreal Translucide Loose Powder
Laura Mercier Star Dust Loose Powder as highlighter
MAC Blossoming Blushcreme
MAC Nuance Mineralize Blush on top of Blossoming

EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Prep+Prime for eyes--light
88 piece makeup palette
MAC Dipdown Fluidline
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
MAC Prep+Prime for lashes
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

LIPS
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in 050-Tiramisu
Revlon Shiny Sheers in 800 Sheer Honey Drizzle
Laura Mercier Lip Glaze in Ambre Rose


Hope you like it, I do =P


Happy Wednesday--->I love Wednesdays, middle of the week!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!


Blog Archive