L'OREAL Colour Riche L/S: Swatches -- Part 1 of 2

I've been meaning for a while to make and post these swatches of one of my fave drugstore lipsitcks: L'oreal Colour Riche L/S. Oh I love them. The formula is really creamy and moisturizing and now L'oreal has added Argan Oil too, which provides even more moisturizing properties to the whole formula. All I know is that when the l/s is fading, my lips feel so good, not all dry.

Here are the lipsticks I have to this date:


Swatches on a white sheet:
(Artificial Lighting)

I made the next swatches in the same order (from left to right) as shown above.
***NOTE 1: I took pics under different lighting as to show the truest shade of the lipstick. Pics where taken under natural and artificial (fluorescent) lighting. Pictures will be identify as to avoid confusion.

***NOTE 2: I took all these pictures on different days since I was making swatches on my lips and at some point my lips get all red and a bit swollen for cleaning them to try another shade. So in order to provide the truest, true to color pictures I divided the work in two days. I just applied the lipstick without any base or lip liner, so some of the photos will look a bit messy maybe? lol.


MY LIPS (for reference):

(artificial lighting)

(natural lighting)



1. RED RHAPSODY--Love this dark red shade, super creamy covers very well my pigmented lips.

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

Under natural lighting looks a bit more cool
(natural lighting)



2. PEACH FUZZ -- As the name says, a frosted peachy shade with a small touch of pink, this tend to be more warm than cool. It covers quite good my lips, but if I use a good lip base I can get more of that girly color. Sadly, it does emphasizes are all the cracks in my mouth, I think it made my lips look older. =(

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)


(artificial lighting)

(natural lighting)

3. MICA -- Mica is a strange color. I thought it would be a bit more plumish but actually looks more like frosted pink.

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(natural lighting)

4. SEA FLEUR--Ohhh, I love this one, a fuchsia so colorful and vibrant without overdoing it. It reminds me of Revlon's Super Lustrous L/S in Wild Orchid. I have used this in full color or just tainting my lips with it and gloss. Cool.

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(natural lighting)

(natural lighting)


5. CINNAMON TOAST-- One of my faves! It says cinnamon toast and I guess that is a great resemblance. I think this brown shade has more red/orange. I use this super creamy color for many earthy looks.

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(natural lighting)

It's late so I will be posting the second and final part tomorrow.

HTH!

Good night.


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive