YouTube: Some damn good smoky eyes tutorials!

You may already know I love smoky eyes. I have made some looks with different colors. Smoky eyes can be gorgeous and yet they can be quite simple to achieve. I love doing smoky looks with color, but I absolutely love the classic ones using black/brown shades.

One thing I do almost everyday is going through YouTube looking for great tutorials to keep learning more about them (and makeup in general), trying to get better each time you know! These are tutorials from some of my favorite YouTubers:













Also, check out these videos by TiffanyD: "Brown Smoky Eyes" and "Black/Gray Smokey Eyes" .


Well, this should keep you entertained for a few minutes, if you haven't watched them already, LOL. I love to see the techniques every single individual has to achieve this look.

Check out these and other fantastic YouTubers on their respective channels (don't forget about me!). These ladies (and guys too!) are your everyday people doing extraordinary work.



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive