L'OREAL Colour Riche L/S: Swatches -- Part 2 of 2

Here is part 2 of the L'oreal lip swatches. Part 1 is HERE.

Again, my mini collection:




6. BRAZIL NUT -- Another one I love. This is a brown shade, without much red on it and less dark than Cinnamon Toast. Goes great with a neutral or natural look. Creamy finish.

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(natural lighting)

7. CASHMERE -- For me this is a neutral pink shade with gold specks. It looks kind of frosty but I say "kind of" because it doesn't make the cracks on my lips look terrible as others do. It is like a mixing a lippie of a creamy finish with a frost one. I really like the color this one gives to my lips.

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)


(natural lighting)


8. SPICE -- Whoa, this is a super deep-dark brown color with a touch of red maybe? It's perfect for the goth look. Reminds me of one of MAC's lipsticks from the Cult of Cherry collection (can't remember the name, lol). I usually taint my lips with this l/s, I'm aware this is way too dark for me. But I love it like that. This will look gorgeous on dark skinned ladies.

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(natural lighting)

9. DUNE -- This look very glittery and metallic under my bathroom light but in real life looks great. At first it looks similar to Cashmere but this one is more champagne-ish, has more beige on it. Perfect for a look that requires nude lips. I like that for being a nude shade, it gives good coverage to my lips, makes them looks moist with some sparkle.

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)

(artificial lighting)


(natural lighting)

Well, that's it for my swatches. I like swatches. Most of the times they help me on making a decision about buying different products. Hope you find these helpful.


Later!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive