Look: Creamy Purples

I was going out to pick up the kids from school and was looking to add some color to my eyes.  I saw then one of my Revlon's Illuminace e/s palette:  Vavava Bloom. This cream palette is very pretty and easy to use. I usually don't wear cream e/s alone because no matter what I do, it will crease.  Illuminance e/s tend to last a bit more before starting to crease but since I was gonna be back soon, this was an easy  and quick way get some color.  BTW, I just used the purple shades on the palette.

 
I am also trying Maybelline's new Superstay Foundation. This is my second time using it. I like it, but I tell you, this does not stays on for 24hrs...




 


(Right pic: no flash)
 

FACE
No primer, just my Eucerin Moisturizer (I'm trying the foundation with different bases to see what works best)
Maybelline Superstay Foundation (Classic Beige mixed with Natural Tan)
MAC True Romantic Beauty Powder
ELF Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed (I used it as a highligther)--First time using this, still undecided if I like it or not
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40

EYES
MAC Painterly PP
Revlon Illuminance E/S in Vavava Bloom
Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner in Ebony Black <-- Meh...
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
MAC eyebrow pencil in Stud

LIPS
Lipbalm with spf
MAC Soft Pause l/s
MAC Hello Kitty l/g -- Fast Friends


Later beautiful ladies!



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive