Look+Tutorial: Taupe&Black Smoky Eyes

It's been a while since a made a more elaborated look. I don't know, my kids are away with the grandparents and I haven't been using much makeup. =D

I made this look yesterday; It's okay, I just hated the lashes after I applied them. Oh well...










**No Flash**


Face
Borghese Prima Viso Face Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 3N1 -->Good match for me in real life but it does not photographs well... =(
MAC Blossoming Blushcreme
MAC Peaches Powder Blush on top of Blossoming
MAC Blunt Powder Blush for contouring the cheeks
Laura Mercier Star Dust Loose Powder as Highlighter
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paint Pots in Soft Ochre & Constructivist
88 eyeshadows palette
L'oreal HIP Eyeliner in Black
L'oreal Voluminous WP Mascara in Black
Salon Perfect Eyelashes #33 (didn't like them...)
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in black (top eyelashes)

Lips
Lip Balm
MAC Lip Pencil in Oak
Revlon Super Lustrous L/S in 300-Coffee Bean
MAC Nymphette Lipglass

ETA:

Here are the shades I used from the 88 eyeshadow palette--

Lid: 1st column from the right, 3rd shade from the bottom up

Crease: 1st column from the right, 4th shade from the bottom up

Brow Bone area: 1st column from the left, 3rd e/s from the top

Brow arch area: 1st column from the left, 1st color




Hope you are having a lovely day!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive