MAC Daddy

So here's a crazy confession from your's truly: I have never really used MAC products before.

Gasp.

I know it's insane. I'm a beauty blogger. I love makeup. MAC is one of the biggest, brightest stars in the cosmetics cosmos, and yet I have only ever tried their lipglass.

I'm not sure why I haven't sipped from the MAC kool-aid yet. I just never got around to it, I suppose. I wouldn't have gone near MAC in high school due to sticker shock. When I was in college, I lived in Vermont and I didn't care about fancy makeup...nor could I afford it. So here I am, at the age of 33, a makeup fiend and, for all intents and purposes, a MAC virgin.

Pathetic.

So....I have to ask you: What is YOUR favorite MAC product? What do I absolutely, positively HAVE to try? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Blog Archive