LOOK: My "super easy" smoky eyes using MAC Blackground PP

Continuing to show love for my Paint Pots, I did this super easy smoky eyes look today. Just used MAC Paint Pots in Painterly (all over my lids up to the brow bone) and Blackground over the eye lids, then I dusted Shroom very lightly all over the eye area. Blackground with Shroom reminds me a bit of Knight Divine. Don't add Shroom over Blackground in you want a darker look.

I finished with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero and Estée Lauder Projectionist Mascara in Black (I got a sample size tube some time ago...meh...).

I used mostly my fingers to apply the paint pots, but also used the MAC 213 brush to apply more Blackground and blend it on the crease area. Shroom was applied with the MAC 224. I smudged Zero with the 219 for a non-perfect and a bit messy look (not too much) --> I want to try the messy rock star smoky eyes in the near future, that will be fun.

Gotta say, I'm really testing the staying power of the Paint Pots. These past few days have been super hot plus my car's a/c is not working (aaarrrghhh!) so you can imagine. The makeup just stayed put. Oh yeah.

**Close Up**

**Pics with flash**




FACE
No primer today, just moisturizer and sunscreen
Revlon ColorStay Makeup in True Beige (Yeah, I'm still deciding what shade works best for me at this moment)
MAC Blot Powder--Loose in Medium Dark
Sephora Highlighting Powder in Dore
MAC Powder Blush in Breezy

EYES
MAC Paint Pots in Blackground and Painterly
MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Estée Lauder Projectionist Mascara in Black

LIPS
Lip balm with sunscreen
L'oreal HIP Intensely Moisturizing Lip Color in Effervescent


Later my beauties!


¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive