LOOK: Lazy Sunday Makeup

Ah, Sunday. I woke up today having slept about 5 hrs...not in a good mood. I was going out to pick up my husband from the airport so I wanted a quick makeup look that made me appear a bit more alive and awake. That is, until I could get back home and sleep a bit more (which of course I couldn't do). **Sighs** Oh well.

I didn't want emphasize my eyes much, I wanted something fast, easy and with a bit of shimmer. MAC Paint Pots in Painterly as base and Bare Study on the lid provided just that. I applied a bit of Bare Study near my tear ducts too, for the "wake up" look. For the bags under my eyes, I just applied first MAC Fast Response eye cream and massaged the area a bit. Sometimes, at my age, there is not too much to be done with eye bags. Stupid bags.

But all in all, we spent a quiet afternoon at home. Really nice.



**with Flash**


**No Flash**
FACE
Borghese PrimaViso Face Primer --> Love it, excellent base for the Revlon Colorstay Makeup
MUFE Full Cover concealer #10 and Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer in Medium -->to hide dark spots on my face (great combo for me)
Revlon Colorstay Makeup in Natural Tan (combo/oily skin)
Sephora Highlighting Compact Powder in Dore
MAC Mineralize Blush in Merrily
L'oreal Translucide Loose Powder in Translucent

EYES
MAC Paint Pots in Painterly (eyelid to browbone) and Bare Study on eyelids only
L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black---> First time using it, I'm not that impressed yet
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud

LIPS
Lipbalm
MUFE Full Cover Concealer #10 --> to tone down my lips natural pigmentation
L'oreal Color Juice Lip Gloss in Sugar Coated
Revlon Super Lustrous L/S in Kiss me Coral (on top of lip gloss, just tainted my lips with it)


Wish you all a great week!

Blog Archive