My first NYX products...

First of all, sorry for not posting much these last few days. The start of school year has been crazy! My youngest son started this week and he has already bitten a girl. In all fairness, I was told the young lady was driving him crazy. Of course I already told him he may have had his reasons, but he lost the fight the moment he attacked her. And no LEGOs for a few days. **Sighs** Ay ay ay, kids!

So...

I received my order from CherryCulture.com a few days ago and I really like them! This is my first time buying from Cherry Culture and buying NYX products. The order did take its time to arrive and one of the lippies was broken (It broke on its base but I can still use it) . Still deciding if I will order from them again. Prices are really good though and the offer included free shipping.

***CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE ENLARGED VERSIONS***


As you can see, I got:

Concealer in a Jar--Beige (USD $5): Super soft and blendable. I'm not sure I'd use it on my lids but it does a decent job concealing other areas on my face.



Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil--Milk (USD $3): I was looking for a white base for some of my e/s and this one is perfect. Extremely blendable and my eye shadows look more vibrant on top of this.



Round Lipsticks--Various (USD $2): Oh wow! Also super soft texture, really liking them and they were about $2 each!



Single Eye Shadows--Opal, Iced Mocha and Africa (USD $3.50): Really good quality and pigmentation. The colors are just beautiful. My fave (for now) has to be Iced Mocha.









All of these nice products for less than USD $30. Awesome.



Have a fun weekend!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive