Beauty Product of the Week: 3-Minute Mask

What is it? Frederic Fekkai's Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask is "An intense and instant treatment designed to deeply nourish and protect color-treated hair. The luscious creamy formula helps extend the life of color treatments and maintain healthy, shiny hair. The triple-color protection complex helps protect hair from UV rays and color from fading, while it helps keep color looking radiant and lustrous. It is the perfect solution for just-colored hair that delivers a vibrant, silky feel without the wait." Available at Sephora, Ulta, etc. for $35.00.

What did you think? I've only tried one Frederic Fekkai product in the past and was thoroughly disappointed with it. Add to that my strange apprehension when it comes to spending a ton of money on hair products, and you'll understand why I was guarded when it came to plunking down the cash for this product. But I did....and I was not disappointed!

I use the mask in the shower after washing my hair. It feels very thick and combs through easily (in fact, I just run my fingers through my hair to apply it...there's no need to break out an actual comb!), and when it rinses out, my wet hair smells good and feels slick.

After blow drying, my hair looks amazing. It has more shine than I could hope for, and it even makes my blonde hair look even blonder. I haven't had my hair highlighted in a while, but after using this mask, my blonde stands out and it looks like I had some fancy salon treatment done.

The final verdict? Even though this is a spendy item, I think it's worth it. If you want to treat yourself and treat your hair to something special, pick up this mask! Who knows...maybe it will ultimately save you money because you can extend the life of your dye job by making your hair look amazing with this 3-minute mask. I was convinced I would hate this product, and am pleasantly surprised by the results I got with it. Try it!

Blog Archive