My MAC Pigment Samples!

Last Monday I received my order of MAC pigments from The Body Needs. I have to say, I am very satisfied. The package and the products were very well presented. The service was fast and I received the products in less than a week if I'm not mistaken. I like that all payment was made through PayPal, I felt more secure with that.

I prefer samples because I have 3 MAC Pigment jars that I know will last 4 ever. And the price was great!

I got to know about TBN from Tammy at Diva4Less.net. Yeys! =D

Here's what I got: Electric Coral, Basic Red, Fuchsia, Circa Plum, Jardin Aires, Old Gold, Emerald Green, Chartreuse, Golden Olive and Teal.

And Cheryl from The Body Needs sent a little gift: Rocking Orange Glitter Brillants -- LOVE IT!

I'm so looking forward having some fun with them! Here are some swatches (CLICK on each pic to enlarge):

Electric Coral





Basic Red





Fuchsia





Circa Plum





Jardin Aires





Old Gold





Emerald Green





Chartreuse





Golden Olive





Teal





Rocking Orange Glitter





Some comparisons:




Jardin Aires compared to my "Your Ladyship"



=D


Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive