Drugstore Heros

I am currently giving away some St. Ives products, and many of you have commented on your fondness for St. Ives' signature product, Apricot Scrub.

All this got me thinking about drugstore products that have taken on cult status, and I'm going to need your help with this post.

In thinking about my favorite drugstore products, I came up with a short list:
  • Maybelline's Great Lash mascara
  • Olay's daily moisturizer
  • Noxzema deep cleansing cream
These are products I've used throughout my life, and they're products I trust.

But now I want to hear from you...what are YOUR favorite drugstore beauty products? Please leave me a comment and let me know. I'll use your comments to review some of your favorites here on my blog. And who knows...maybe I'll have a drugstore giveaway soon. But I need your feedback on this one...I fear I have gotten out of touch with some of the treasures that can be found outside of a Sephora!

Blog Archive