LOOK: Fresh Face Look for New School Year

fI love fresh face looks. They are fast and simple to do and are perfect for this hot+humid weather here in Puerto Rico. I did this about two weeks ago and again today.

Today started the new school year for my older son and this was pretty easy to do in the morning craziness that goes around the house (you know: "Are you dressed already?" "Finish your breakfast!" "Did you brushed your teeth?" "Turn off the TV!"). I am pretty sure all the neighbors heard my frustration. Then I realized my baby is in the 5th grade and had to hold my tears. But I wasn't so happy when he tried to keep a distance from me when he saw his friends. >( I guess that is normal and it is all part of this so called life, but I don't like that part. Oh well, back to the look...

In the mornings I need makeup that makes me look fresh and that will last through the day, still looking fresh LOL. You can see I have terrible bags under my eyes. But there's not much I can do that early in the morning... LOL

Face:
Rimmel Fix+Perfect Primer
Revlon ColorStay Makeup in Natural Tan
MAC Blush in Spaced Out
L'oreal Translucide Loose Powder in Translucent (gives a nice finishing glow)

Eyes:
BASE--Clinique TouchBase for Eyes in Canvas
MAC Shroom E/S
Maybelline Define-a-Line eyeliner in Brown
Almay One Touch Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brown

Lips:
Carmex Lip Balm SPF15
MAC Pink Grapefruit Lipglass or was it Milani's Summer Baby?...Can't remember =/

I applied primer, foundation and Eye Base with my hands (yes, I actually use my hands to do that--foundation feels much more natural), MAC129 for blush, MAC227 for eyeshadow, MAC204 in lashes and brows and Sephora Powder Brush #49 for loose powder.

Until next time!

LOL, can you guess I just took a shower?








Photo without Flash




Vivan, RĂ­an y Amen!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive