Ulta Goodies! Also a quickie review on Revlon BN Lip Tints

Last Monday I got my box of Ulta cosmetics. There is no Ulta store in Puerto Rico, so I ordered a few things online. I can find some of them here on the Island, but Ulta had some "bogo free" sale and even adding like $6 USD for shipping, I ended up paying less. Now that's good.

Here's what I got and then some pics:
(2) Revlon Beyond Natural Lip Tint in Rosy and Nude
(1) Neutrogena Clear Lash Tint in Black --> This is also good for brows!
(1) Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover
(1) Neutrogena MoistShine Lip Soothers in Glow
(1) Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Medium/Olive
(1) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - Travel Size --> Always wanted to try this.
(1) Smashbox Lip Intensify Gloss--True Color in Beauty

GWP:
(1) Smashbox Small Eyeshadow Trio in OnStage
(1) Smahsbox Bionic Mascara Sample
(2) Redken Hair Product Samples -- don't like them, gave them to hubby. =)

ULTA Goodies!


Redken Products they sent as GWP
(Both for my hubby)







Quick Review on Revlon Beyond Natural Lip Tints:

*These lips tints are suppose to be dupes for MAC Strobe Tinted Lip Conditioner Stick SPF 15.
*Okay, first of all the shades I got are amazing. The perfect colors for neutral/soft/healthy looks. I think Revlon has more shades to offer than MAC (to this date).
*I've already used them and they feel good, not great, just good. If you prefer creamy textures instead of near-glossy ones (like lip balms) then these are okay for you.
*They cover a bit more than a balm and these tints are also SPF 15, which is waaaayyyy good.
*One thing though, I noticed they don't last much. Surely have to reapply as soon as you eat/drink something.
*Good price ($7.99), better if you "bogo free" as I did (so: $4.00 a piece)! LOL.
*Packaging looks cheap, like the MAC Sticks.

I give them a 4/5 rating. =)


Revlon BN Lip Tints:
T0p--Nude; Bottom--Rosy



Revlon BN Lip Tints
Nude (left) and Rosy



Revlon BN Lip Tints on my lips
Rosy (top) and Nude





If you want a review in some of the products I've bought, just let me know!


Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive