MAC's New View MSF -- Holy Batman, that's good stuff!

Yeah, saw the movie, LOL...

I just bought one of the New View MSF duos in Medium Dark/Natural&Shimmer. OMG, it is amazing. Ok, I've never bought one of the regular MSF-Natural before because I didn't think they were that good. But curiosity killed the cat (as always) and I just had to have this.

Product Name: New View Mineralize SkinFinish (Duo) -- Limited Edition
Product Official Description: As per MAC's website -- "The two finishes of our popular Skinfinish presented in one convenient duo compact. One side provides a natural matte finish, while the other brings an ambient shimmer to cheeks and browbones."
Shades bought: Medium Dark/Natural&Shimmer
Price: $26.50 USD
Does it rocks my world?: Hell Yeah!! This powder is amazing. I applied it on top of MAC face&body foundation (which has pretty sheer coverage) and I can't believe how much coverage it has. I mean, I have some dark spots on my face (sun, hyperpigmentation, IDK). Thing is this product covered them pretty much, did not clogged my pores and gave me a nice glow. My face felt nice, it didn't caused any itch (which is my main concern with mineralize products, it has happened b4). I think this is really great worn alone, over light foundation or as setting powder. Personally I don't know if I would use it like setting powder, I don't want my face to look "heavy". New Love!!! I highly recommend this (or the regular MSFs for those of you who don't like liquid foundation. This works perfectly as a powder foundation.
Rating: 5/5 Excellent!

Here are some pics of the product and of myself (of course!) wearing it.

MSFN-Medium-Dark/Shimmer


Natural Lighting


Fluorescent Lighting


My Bare Face


Then, I put on some prep+prime, concealer, face&body foundation (C6), the MSFN (buffed it with my Sephora Kabuki Brush), random brow pencil, Bare Study Paint Pot on lids and a touch of Mascara X in Black. On the lips I used Maybelline's G100 Chestnut Lipstick with Milani's Crystal Gloss in "Secret" on top.




And the lips (unlined, just used the specified products)





Hasta Luego!


Vivan, RĂ­an y Amen!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive