Happy face on a bad day =)

It has been a not-so-nice day. But I've already complained. Lucky for me, yesterday before things got stupid I went to my local MAC store and picked up a few things:

Fast Response Eye Cream
Tendertone in Pucker (yes, they still have most of them!!)
Blushcreme in Sweet William

There are two more additions to the Brush Royal Family:
MAC 134 (oooh yeah!)
MAC 249

Oh, and I got a sample of the Strobe Liquid. I asked the MA for something that would make my foundation glow and she recommended it. Let's see how it works on me.

So, though everything today was getting me in a sad mood, I refused to be like that. I know I'm a lucky woman, I've been given so many beautiful things so I will not loose focus.

Of course here are some pics (click to enlarge):

Mini Haul


MAC 134




MAC 249


Blushcreme in Sweet William


Tendertone in Pucker



I hope to make some swatches for the tendertone and the blush soon.

=) =D

Blog Archive