LOOK: Smashbox "On Stage" (Neutral)

I got the Smashbox "On Stage" E/S trio as a GWP from Ulta and since it was neutral, I decided to have some fun with it right away.

I have to say... I love it!! The texture of these eyeshadows is so SOFT!! Maybe I'm rushing, but I like the texture more than most of my MAC E/S ( ***gasps!***) I know, I know, but it's true.

Here's what I used:

FACE
*Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
*Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer--Medium/Olive
*Neutrogena 3-1 Concealer--Medium
*MAC Blushcreme--Sweet William
*MAC Loose Blot Powder--Medium Dark
*L'oreal Translucide Loose Powder--Translucent

EYES
*Urban Decay Primer Potion
*Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio in "On Stage"
*L'oreal HIP Cream E/L -- Brown
*Maybelline Define a Line E/L -- Brown
*MAC Prep+Prime for Lashes
*MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack

LIPS
*MAC Prep+Prime for Lips
*Milani Crystal Lip Gloss in Taboo


NO FLASH


















What do you think? Any CC?


Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive