More bad news: EmbracingBeauty @ YouTube suspended =(

I just changed the email of my new YT account (youtube.com/embracingbeauty) and they suspended my account. What!!???!!

Then I remembered it was an email I'd used on an old account that was originally closed because I posted part of a Ricky Martin Concert (credits and everything). YT just closed it. I suppose it was an copyright infringement, but I would have liked a warning, as I didn't mean any harm. It was ridiculous.

Funny thing is that to this day you can do a search in YouTube and find lots of videos of the same concert and song (Pegate) LIKE THIS ONE! --it has half a million hits (and a couple more thanks to this link) and hasn't been taken down!!!! I'm so angry. Mine even had credits but they decided to close the account without warning.

But since any "user with a suspended account cannot have new accounts", BAM! the moment I added the old email, they suspended the new one (youtube.com/embracingbeauty) even though all the videos I posted are solely mine.

I don't know if I should open a new account like many people do, this is frustrating.

There's no room for mistakes on YT people, so careful.

And I had at least two more tutorial ready to add =(

Blog Archive