Look: MAC Teal+Chartreuse

I am loving that MAC Chartreuse p/m so much. I goes great with many other colors. And Teal is amazing!!!

I did this look yesterday after testing my Clinique Superfit Foundation. It was late (see my red eyes?) but I couldn't sleep! (I suffer from insomnia sometimes). This was good therapy, after I finished taking the pics I just took it off and was all sleepy. =)

This is what I used for this look.

Eyes:
ALMAY Bright Eyes Eye Base+Concealer in Medium
MAC pigment in Chartreuse
MAC pigment in Teal
MAC Neo SciFi e/s in Evening Aura
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC X Mascara in Black X

Face:
ALMAY Bright Eyes Eye Base+Concealer in Medium (for my darkspots)
Rimmel Fix+Perfect Primer
Clinique Superfit Foundation in Neutral
MAC Mineralize Blush in Pleasantry
MAC Loose Blot Powder in Medium Dark

Lips:
Carmex Lip Balm
MAC Neo Sci-Fi Lipglass in Pink Grapefruit


(Click on the pics to enlarge)























Pink Grapefruit





Happy Face...before going to sleep









Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, love and laugh!)

Blog Archive